Newton Hunt's workmanship

Fri, 03 May 2002 09:43:55 +0200

I think most of us who know anything about Newton would have no problem
recommending him for such work.

I also think that asking folks for their thoughts on a fellows
reputation is one thing, and what you have written here is quite a
different thing.

I personally question your sense for disgression in making public the
dollar figures he gave you.  Bad form indeed IMHO. What possible use do
we have for these numbers unless your intent is other then the one you
stated. ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne