Melissa (OT)

Thu, 02 May 2002 08:52:25 +0200

Hmmm.. I had three others write back privatly and they found it ok. Try a
search on Google for either Lavasoft or Ad-aware.

Everyone I know who has tried this little program has been pleased to get rid
of all that crud that gets collected on ones hard disk.

Let me know if you cant get it and I will send it to you direct.

RicB