Sanderson Scaling/Terry F

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Wed, 1 May 2002 21:20:10 +0000

On Wed, 1 May 2002 10:31:21 -0700, "Delwin D Fandrich"
<pianobuilders@olynet.com> said:

> [...]
I have played several pianos with wrapped trichord unisons in the bass,
and, I liked the sound of the wrapped trichords.  They seemed to me to
have a somewhat richer sound.  I can see how they would be hard to
tune, though. :)
--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm