Plane travel

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:56:30 -0400

Good advice Z..I just got back from a weekend in DC and I can tell you
security is waaay up from what it was even in October when I flew to
Charlotte for the SE Regional.

I don't anticipate the security level to be 'dropping' anytime soon, so if
you need your tools, and you need to fly, don't even think about taking
_any_ of them into carry-on. I doubt they will make it on the plane.

Most of us don't like to check our tools(and with good reason) when we
travel..so what other way is there to get them to our destination?

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com