Volume Reducing Ideas?

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:23:15 EST

Thanks to all who replied with your creative ideas.

In the short term, we're going to try some of the suggestions to minimize
volume on the acoustic piano.

We're also going to arrange for a rental of a digital piano keyboard with
headphones - have it put in his room and see if he takes a liking to it.  My
initial reaction, and that of the guy who manages his estate, was that he
wouldn't like it.  But heck, it's a relatively inexpensive thing to try, and
if it works, might be the best solution.

Thanks,
Mary