New piano manuals

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:53:41 +0100

Hello

French and probably European laws tells that every object in need of
instruction may be delivered with a manual in the language of the country
where it is sold.

Been working for a concert of contemporary (XXI siecle) music, and I've find
the piano with a little sticker glued on every note with the name of the
note on it . I guess the percussinist had to use the piano in some piece,
and the original manual was lost. So you see that can be more important than
you think . Must say that the piano was not a new one indeed.

Frenchy regards.

Isaac OLEG