Renner vs Langer

Ron & Lorene Shiflet rshiflet@eaznet.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:39:56 -0700

Liszt,
    On the subject of vertical actions, if given a choice of action =
which action would you prefer...Renner or Langer...and why?
    I've worked on a lot of Langer's and I love them.  Renner makes =
wonderful grand actions but I've never worked on one of their vertical =
actions.  For those who might be experienced in working on both vertical =
actions, are there any technical differences that might make you choose =
one over the other?  Feel free to email me privately.

rshiflet@eaznet.com

Thanks

Ron
   =20