Historic tuning modes

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:07:55 -0800

By the way, I just last week received my copy of the Six Degrees CD, which I
ordered from Amazon about 6 weeks ago. I've listened to it loud and close
four times through. Wow, it's an ear-opener. Wonderful experience.

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799