key length

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:59:12 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2002 7:54:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

> Subj:Re: key length
> Date:3/27/2002 7:54:38 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Wimblees@AOL.COM">Wimblees@AOL.COM</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>                Wim

                  Sorry for ambiguities. I have not determined any clues as
to when or how many steinways had differing lengths of keys. Vintage /old
hmm. I too have your same experience of Ivory size and have found finding
Ivory long and wide enough to repair Most steinways difficult except that
I've stripped a set or  two  stwy ivory.