fixed virus

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:23:16 -0500

Owen,
    FWIW may i suggest that you make an entry in your address book to
read something like (!000) and then in the description and or e-mail
address section just put in bogus information. This will make it
impossible for bad programs to send viruses or spam or whatever to your
whole address book. It works because (!000) shows up first in your
address book's alpha numeric listing. Since this is the first address
they will try to send to and the rest of the info is bogus the blanket
mailing will fail at the first one and give you a pop up message
allowing you to catch the rest of them before they go out. I hope this
helps.

Greg

P.S. I hate Microsoft!

--