Bandsaw Safety

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:56:23 -0600

Terry
Laguna will send you a video ( I got mine free) covering the features of
their machines.  It is quite an education and gives you some new insights as
to what to look for and what you can do with bandsaws.

Paul Chick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: Bandsaw Safety

> Which model did you get Greg? I looked at three 16" Laguna models at the
local Woodworking Show yesterday. These all are really, really nice
machines. I am considering either the Laguna 14" or the Inca 10.5". What I
would really like is one of the Laguna 16-inchers. I walked around and
compared these to the Delta and other band saws - not really any comparison
to be made. Very different machines. Impressive to say the least.

> Terry Farrell

Laguna