Bandsaw Safety

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:20:14 -0500

Yeah, but the bandsaw has no kick back like a table saw. I just bought a Laguna
16" that slices through 12" red oak (resaw) so cleanly it doesn't even need much
sanding. I could make veneer with it. Although expensive, it should pay for
itself easily in what I can do with it.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell