OT -- A Gramps To Be

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:25:02 -0800

It's obvious why he wants out.  It's really really humid in there.  =
Imagine his surprise when he sees its also humid in Seattle. Perhaps a =
damp chaser would be appropriate.

Enjoy your grandson now, before he asks you for a car rather than a =
piano.

The best to you, Barb, your daughter and the future soundboard guru.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 10:08 AM
  Subject: OT -- A Gramps To Be

  Late last night I returned home from the PNWRC--where a great time was =
had by all, at least it was by me--and wasn't really ready for the =
ringing phone this morning sometime before the crack of dawn. And now =
we're off again.=20

  The phone call was from our daughter's S.O. and we've been informed =
that our first grandchild--specifically, a grandson--is about to be =
born. Hopefully later this afternoon. This is some ahead of schedule, =
unfortunately, and not exactly cooperating and acting in his own best =
interest, but apparently he's tired of waiting. Frankly, I don't know =
why he's so anxious to join us--he's got it made where he is--but it is, =
apparently, his decision to make and he's made it.=20

  Fortunately, Seattle's Swedish Hospital is reputed to be one of the =
best and our daughter's medical care has so far been exceptional. We're =
being told not to worry...=20

  Till later,

  Del