OT -- A Gramps To Be

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:08:53 -0800

Late last night I returned home from the PNWRC--where a great time was =
had by all, at least it was by me--and wasn't really ready for the =
ringing phone this morning sometime before the crack of dawn. And now =
we're off again.=20

The phone call was from our daughter's S.O. and we've been informed that =
our first grandchild--specifically, a grandson--is about to be born. =
Hopefully later this afternoon. This is some ahead of schedule, =
unfortunately, and not exactly cooperating and acting in his own best =
interest, but apparently he's tired of waiting. Frankly, I don't know =
why he's so anxious to join us--he's got it made where he is--but it is, =
apparently, his decision to make and he's made it.=20

Fortunately, Seattle's Swedish Hospital is reputed to be one of the best =
and our daughter's medical care has so far been exceptional. We're being =
told not to worry...=20

Till later,

Del