SAT III For Sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:42:51 -0500

SAT III for sale. Works perfect. I will send it to Sanderson on its route to a new home for a new battery (only lasts about 12 to 15 hours now) and any software upgrades they might have. I have been very, very pleased with this unit. Autostepping works great. Display is steady and sensitive, etc. Not a flaw to be had. Has the most memory available, etc., etc. (loaded with options, auto trans, power windows, seats, leather, etc.). Interested? Please email private.

Terry Farrell
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
(813) 684-3505