Need used yamahas

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:18:34 +0200

There are already used Yamahas, here in Africa!

Brian
Johannesburg
South Africa

=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: HazenBannister@cs.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: 22 March, 2002 01:33 AM
  Subject: Need used yamahas

  Hi list,=20
   I went to a new customer today and he wants 2 used yamaha 5' 6 - 5'10 =
ebony grands.He wants to ship one to Africa.I went and looked at two =
square grands for him today,and a clunker upright,and passed the death =
sentence on all three.I own a music store ,but am not a yamaha dealer.I =
thought about maybe a grey market piano,from one of the guys in the back =
of the journal (Ed's..etc...).What does everyone think,any suggestions =
or help.=20
  Thanks much,=20
  Hazen Bannister=20