I think I tuned one of these the other day (OT)

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:19:31 EST

I was browsing through Consumer Electronics web page today, and I typed in
"piano" to search for their ratings or comparisons, and this is what the
search turned up:

Tiger Electronics: Pooh Poppin' Pianos
Green top of carrot-shaped microphone could break off and pose choking hazard
to small child.

Products:
202,000 toys sold 8/97-8/99 at toy and discount department stores for about
$20. Piano is mostly lime green with eight characters from "Winnie the Pooh"
series that move up and down when corresponding keys are pressed. Orange and
green microphone attaches to piano with short cord. Toy announces eight color
names and plays piano sounds and children's songs. Only pianos with serial
number starting with "CO15D" or "WT" are subject to recall. Serial number
appears on label inside battery compartment and on bottom of packaging.

What to do:
Call Tiger Electronics toll-free at 888 748-2860 or go to www.tigertoys.com
for instructions on returning toy for free replacement.

Funny, my Pierce Piano Atlas didn't mention this make or model...

Tom Sivak