Free writers software... Something's wrong here (OT)

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:21:58 -0800

Hi list,

This Spam-Mail showed up in my Pianotech mailbox, and although it has
nothing to do with pianos, so far as I can see, I had to laugh at all the
incorrect spellings in light of what it's trying to sell.

That is, "I'm not sew sure this program werks two good."

It's a little too early for April fools.  Am I missing something or what?

	Richard Wagner RPT

>Congratulations Fellow writer you have been selected by the writers guild
to receive Final Draft 5.02e full version for P.C for a
>Wonderful discount price of $99.00 witch Includes Software, registration,
manual and all shipping
>And handling fees
> As you well know Final Draft is a must have for any serious writer or for
that mater aspiring poet or novelist
>It truly is a wonderful program! As you will soon find out so as an added
Incentive the writer's guild is adding the Invaluable
>Word web software at no charge to you when you place your order on or
before 04/01/02, we also would like to offer you a 100% guarantee
>If you are not as thrilled with Final Draft as we are send us the software
back and you will receive a 100% credit on your order and just
>For trying the software, you keep word web as a gift from us! ~
>! So hears how to order
>
>Kindly remit a check or money order for $99.00 in care of
>
>The writer's guild
>222 s central Ave suite 233
>Los Angeles CA 90012
>
>PS Do to the overwhelming response we are having with this promotion
>Please allow ten days for delivery
>
>Thank you and enjoy!
>
> M Deeming
>The Writers Guild