M&H uprights/ Re: Jack Wyatt - G Scale M&H

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:42:06 -0600

>What does soundboard area have to do with piano performance? All of our
>redesign/remanufacturing work involves reducing the active soundboard area.

Likewise, to the improvement of performance. Too much of a good thing ain't
a good thing (unless it's ice cream, crab, beer, or some other performance
detriment that's worth the price).

>They can be educated.

Yes, sometimes, but only one at a time.

>Perhaps a side business of manufacturing and selling faux pianos for the
>family pictures would be in order. Besides, in my experience when folks move
>from vertical picture holders to grand picture holders it simply means they
>can store more pictures.

It's the fern, Del. They finally have a big enough flat spot to get it up
off the floor and away from the dog.

Ron N