chickering

Jon Page jonpage2001@attbi.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:06:29 -0500

At 03:00 PM 3/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Ron &Jon;
>
>    I wish you guys the best of luck and let us know how
>these pianos come out.
>
>    Regards to All.
>Jack Wyatt

The Chickering 145 (c.1931) is just getting a reconditioning. I finished
the regulation today and gave it a p/r and tuning.
What a nice piano !  It will be a good candidate for restringing in a few
years but in the meantime will keep music in
someone's home.

I have a 5'8" Hume which gets restrung this summer. Then sites turn onto
the 5'7" Conover.

So many nice pianos waiting to be rejuvenated.

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@attbi.com