Fees

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:21:55 -0800

I charge for everything i do. The tuning is one fee. Pitch adjustment is
another fee. Voicing, regulation, cleaning job, these are ALL extra fees. Of
course, I will usually do minor stuff in addition to the tuning, as long as
it doesn't take more than a few extra mintues. Never a complaint as I lay
out the charges ahead of time, and my customers are quite pleased. My
customers also appreciate when i educate them about their pianos. It also
helps to have a strong background in sales, as I have.

Terry