Password-B-Gone (off topic)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:18:16 -0500

First I would move the hard drive to the other computer and see how it
comes up.  The other computer will show the BIOS access code when it
boots.  This may help in getting into the BIOS of the other computer.

I have a little program called CMOSER which will load the BIOS so you
can look at it and edit it.  THis supposes that you have the system up
and running though.

Go to google.com and type in BIOS password and see what comes up.

Or you can put it back from here you stole it. :)

		Newton