I Wish!( 2nd topic)

Terry Neely tlneely@mindspring.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:29:42 -0500

I wonder if anyone has done research on wind instruments of the periods being
discussed. Although these instruments are adjustable, instruments such as the
clarinet, flute, etc. have a fixed relationship between the notes in the scale. It
would seem that this relationship would be fixed by the manufacturer in the
temperament style in use at that time.
Terry Neely  Cary NC