Flat rollers

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:07:16 +0100

Gerald Posey wrote:

> I really appreciate all the help I get from this board.  This is my
> third piano to rebuild as a hobby.  I didn't know Heintzman was a
> quality piano.  It's in pretty good shape, but the legs are gone.
> Somebody welded flanges to two inch pipe to make new legs.  I plan to
> make new wooden ones.  But I got it for $250.00 so it's good to learn
> on and my work is reversable.  (Usually I'm a violin builder)  Thanks
> again for the help,  I'll probably need more before I'm done.Gerald

Good luck then Gerald. Keep in touch, and while I have you on the
line... just for clarity mind you... would you say that the violin and
the piano have much in common as musical instruments ?

Whoa... who threw THAT at me.. ??  grin.

Seriously tho.. keep in touch. Hobbits turn into proffessionals ofte as
not.
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.