Myths and Beliefs

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:22:41 EST

In a message dated 3/14/02 11:15:46 AM Central Standard Time,
billpillmore@earthlink.net (Bill Pillmore) writes:

> TY (Thank you)
> Bill
>
> Richard Brekne wrote:
> >
> > Bill Pillmore wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry but I would like to follow this thread.  What are:
> > > ET, WT, Reverse Well, and EBVT?
> >
> > ET... Equal Temperament. WT... Well Temperament, Reverse Well... the
> reverse
> > of Well Temperament. EBVT... Equal Beating Victorian Temperaments

The use of acronyms sometimes becomes a problem.  These subjects have long
been discussed on this list, therefore most subscribers know what they mean.
It's a good idea, however to occasionally spell them out so that new readers
or researchers will understand.

Bill, if you'd like a quick and easy source that defines and goes into depth
on all of these subjects, please visit my website by clicking the link below.
 The purpose of my website is to provide this information to those who are
interested.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin