Yamaha New Models

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:10:39 -0600

Hi Terry,
                 Yamaha will look after you, and bend over backwards with that
senerio.  Well they will in Canada.  <G>
Now Mark will load his shot gun.
Regards Roger

>Looking at the same situation from another angle, I service the Tampa,
Florida
area. McDill Air Force Base is in Tampa. Many of my clients are in the
military. Several of them bought new Yamaha pianos when they were stationed in
Japan. They have since moved the piano along with the rest of their family
from
Japan to Florida. Is Yamaha not going to sell me parts for these pianos?