Chickering quarter grands

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:27:47 -0500

Larry wrote:
"I agree these were nicely built pianos, but the tone on the one I restored is weak and antiquated, like pianos built in before 1860, especially in the high treble."

Did the restoration include a duplicated soundboard? A redesigned soundboard? Redesigned scale? Original scale and soundboard?

Terry Farrell