ATTABOY JASON!

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:47:28 -0800

Thanks for the praise. Yes, when I get the time, I will add either bookmarks
to the pages with appropriate names, or a single page with an index. I'll
post a notice here when I update the file. It will be a couple of weeks off
at least.

I'm curious about your reaction on scrolling through 75 temperaments that
are arranged in a mathematical sequence. You can see the "sacrifices" being
gradually leveled out in favor of sameness as Mean turns to Well turns to
Equal -- and only reaches true equal after 75 steps. What do you learn that
you hadn't realized before?

For those who may have missed the link, you can go here:

http://www.rollingball.com/images/HT.pdf

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799