Yamaha New Models

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:41:34 -0700

    Note all Pianotech subscribers; this guy works for Yamaha ( You knew =
that, didn't you) You can't get anything by him; I think he does =
"searches" or something. Personally I find that scary.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Wisner=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Yamaha New Models

  I also heard from Japanese technicians that Yamaha started to assemble =
U-1
  lines in China. They were complaining that they need to spend more =
time for
  the dealer prep work.
  Yoshi

  Nope. All U1 pianos all made in Japan.  So far, anyway.

  Mark Wisner
  Piano Service
  Yamaha Corporation
  mwisner@yamaha.com