Yamaha New Models

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:35:53 +0930

Hi Mark,

Question ?

As we all have been told, Yamaha pianos are made in three different climatic
controlled environments. (you know, this grey piano thingee)

As we all know, which one is which is a closely guarded secret.

what I am curious about is.  Does this climatic thingee only apply to pianos
made in Japan or to all pianos made by Yamaha.   Example being the pianos
made in Indonesia and exported to countries around the world in different
climatic zones.

Information is our only guide to which Yamaha piano should go where and what
individual instructions should apply to each different (wet, medium or dry)
piano when it is moved to a different climatic condition from which it was
made for.

OR

Will Yamaha sell me a piano for Alice Springs Australia (current temp 42C
humidity 5%) and then change it over when I move to Darwin Australia
(current temp 33C humidity 85%).

And lastly

All the action parts that we get as replacements for Yamaha pianos, are they
humidity controlled or don't they matter ?

Just Curious,

Tony Caught
Darwin
Australia