Retailers - is there a remedy?

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:40:08 EST

Hi,
  Although I'm a piano technician,which is my main income,I own a music
store,and am a Young Chang dealer.If the customer has a defective product,it
has to be fixed, or replaced to their satisfaction (in my store).But on the
other hand ,you can't test ride instruments,just like you can't buy a new
car,and take it back after a week,unless prior arrangements have been
made,which we do with churches and schools,commonly.The new Pramberger
Platium pianos,are wonderful instruments,for the money,and should be pleasing
to them.We go out of our way for customer satisfaction,but some kind of buyer
responsibility should come into play.
Good luck,
Hazen Bannister
P.S. ( If I can help ,email me.)