Ivory key tops

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:56:48 -0500

You may want to contact Vagias Ventures, 265 Prospect St.  Baden, PA =
15005-1819.  Telephone 724-869-2842.  I got a request from a customer to =
replace with ivory or a reasonable imitation.  These folks sent me =
samples, and they look very good, even to the slight yellow color that =
ivory gets as it ages.  They have done a good job of duplicating the =
grain of the ivory also, but only supply tops AND fronts, but not one =
piece.  Good Luck.  Mike Kurta