Retailers - is there a remedy?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:15:28 -0500

It seems her main concern is the way it plays, but I'm curious about
something else.  How does she feel about being given a maraschino cherry
red piano?  I think it would take someone with a very broad sense of
beauty to appreciate a grand piano in that color.

I do remember seeing a new Everett studio piano in a showroom,
completely covered with yellow laminate.  I serviced it some time later
-- in a side room at the retailer's church, where it may still be
today.  I never learned the story behind this piano.

Regards,
Clyde