Retailers - is there a remedy?

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 06:22:02 -0500

SNIP
> =A0 They picked a 5'2" maraschino cherry red Young Chang that has now=20=

> been in the teacher's home for 9 days and she HATES it.=A0
Well, would she ever love a red 5'2" piano?
>  the store tells her once it leaves the store the only option open to=20=

> her is to trade it into them on an upgrade.=A0

Yikes, what kind of consumer protection laws does your state have?? In=20=

Massachusetts the Attorney General would come down very hard on the=20
store ("lemon law" etc).
That aside -- Tony Caught's comments were very good.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched