Tax code #

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 21:16:50 -0800

Be aware that if you imply that you are store and you are audited you
may be questioned as being in the retail business.  Piano service is
"service".  Most states do not require tax reporting for service sales,
just retail sales.  If you are in the service business but defining
yourself as retail someone may want to know why you don't have any
retail records.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV