roller lube alternatives

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:13:56 -0500 (EST)

--- Carl Teplitski <koko99@mb.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> What's soapstone ?  Heard of soap, and heard of
> stone, but.........
> Carl

  Talc in solid form, used by plumbers to mark pipe.
I purchased some cylindrical soapstone with a little
metal "pencil" tool that hold them. Great for keybed.
Grind it on a file produced powdered unsented talc.
Used it on rollers, nice.........cheap to.

And yes, Nicoles, your dad is right......

                         Cheers
                         Dave Renaud