ET...go home

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:32:26 -0600

Hi Jon,

I have a customer referred to me by another tech here who had
"converted" her to Broadwood's Best. She's an excellent pianist
and is now an accompanist at the university. I've tuned it for
her several times now, so it seems like that one would be a good
"transition" temperament for anyone at all experimental!

Avery