Yamaha New Models

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:32:25 -0500

Rumor mill has it that some (many?, all?) new Yamaha pianos will see some changes in the way they are made. Parts will be built at other locations?/sources? and incorporated into the pianos. It kinda sounded to me like a new Yamaha may not be built with 12,978 Yamaha parts anymore - other sources will be utilized. I may be way off base with what I think I understood.

Has anyone heard of manufacturing changes and/or parts sources for new Yamaha pianos?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell