My Fisrt House! (OT)

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:13:06 -0800

From: "Susan Kline" <sckline@attbi.com>
> It probably depends on how much shop you need. I
> do pretty well in my duplex's single car garage.
> (No garage should be wasted on a car ...)

I love your attitude Susan. Grease and pianos don't mix.
I have a 2 car garage. Maybe once all four wheels of the truck sat on the
garage floor at the same time. Part of the reason I rented this place. I'm
just setting up the shop and would be very interested in how you cram
everything in a small space. I haven't checked for the plastic bulk food
containers at the store yet. Did you choose certain methods because of their
ease of storage and use in small spaces? What sort of jobs need a separate
space of their own?
        Keith R.
kpiano@goldrush.com