Lyre braces for Baldwin...

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:30:56 -0800

Anybody know where i can find Lyre braces for an old Baldwin Grand? It does
NOT take standard brass braces; the pedal box has TWO holes, (the diameter
of which is a tad smaller than a dime) one on each side in the back for what
I'm guessing were intended for wooden braces. I cannot find this kind of
brace in any of the catalogs. I guess if I had to, I could fashion them
myself, but would prefer to find the correct, original braces for this
Grand. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Terry