Sohmer

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:13:12 EST

In a message dated 05/03/02 9:08:42 PM, tompiano@gate.net writes:

<< However I

remember somewhere hearing that these instruments also had a tendency for

the bridges to pull away from the soundboard.  Any truth to those tales? >>

Tom I have rebuilt aprox 12 of these thingees and never have seen the bridge
pulled away from the soundboard. Not saying is doesn't happen but I've never
seen it.The ribs though are a different story.. :-) When a rib lets go then
there will be a definite gap between the rib and board.........

Jim Bryant (FL)