Symphony Piano Sale

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:55:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Terry Farrell wrote:
> OK, I'll shut up....

I hope you don't shut up on this subject. It bothers me to think that the
piano industry has to be crooked in order to survive. I've heard horrible
stories about some of these sales, where the customer is taken advantage
of and lied to. I've been lied to in normal piano stores, and I accept
that as just what goes on. That's sad. Saturn has shown that you can buy a
car in a civilized manner these days. Why not hope for the same for the
piano industry?

Charles