Shop is a commin'

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:11:23 EST

In a message dated 3/3/02 5:40:59 PM Central Standard Time, rrg@unlv.edu
writes:

> So that's the official announcement.  We have a very long way to go, and
> by building it ourselves, the process will take quite some time.  Having
> said all of that, I would now like to open the floor for discussion.  If
> anyone has any suggestions or ideas before we finalize the blueprints, I
> would appreciate hearing about them.
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT

Rob

Congratulations. Looks like you've gotten yourself into a major project.

In my travels, I have been in a number of different shops. It's amazing how
different each one of them can be. Some shops are just as I want them, others
are the opposite of what I want. But each had their good and bad points.

So instead of giving advice for the shop itself, my advice to you is to go to
as many different shops you can get to in the next couple of weeks, and see
what other have done. That way you'll wind up with the perfect set up for
your self.

Good luck

Wim