My First House! (OT)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:56:17 -0800

Avery,

Where do you live?

The South Bay/Beach cities of S.CA (where i live)are wildly expensive
compared to other areas, like Vegas, where the land is relatively cheap, but
going up as more and more land is developed. In CA, inland areas such as
Riverside, Upland and SAn Bernadino areas are also inexpensive by comparison
and you get MUCH more land for your money. For instance, where there is
little or no undeveloped areas, such as New York City, a very basic ONE
bedroom apartment can routinely go for $2,000 per month!

Terry