Shop is a commin'

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 21:43:31 -0600

>I put quite a few windows in my shop because I look out into a large woodlot
>just three feet from my shop. If I did it again, I would consider fewer
>windows. I like 'em a lot, but I loose so much shelf/storage space because
>of them. And I find that I do not open them very often because I keep the
>shop humidity real constant.

Seems like everyone on the planet but me likes windows and sunlight in the
shop. I don't. Mine have black curtains over them. Back lighting makes
nearly anything I'm trying to see disappear in the glare. Instant headache.
I like the lighting overhead, reasonably uniform, controllable, and out of
my eyes - with a drop light for those special occasions.

Can't have too many outlets though.

Ron N