Symphony Piano Sale

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:39:24 -0600

Having done off location sales a few times, We quit because of the carnage
afterwards.  The phone never stops ringing for little touch ups and sticky
notes.   Now the attraction to the dealer is higher volumes, and gross
margins,
then he can usually expect in the store.    This only happens because of the
greater greed of the customer.
After the feast, we found there was a famine for about 30days, so there was
really not so much net gain.
Too much work for me, for too little return.
Roger