Clean piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:34:46 -0500

"especially those the quality of the Spurlock, Mannino, Franklin, Mahaffy, Renner, etc, etc, etc"

Hey Joe! And  Mother Goose!

Terry Farrell

P.S. and Mazzaglia

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: Clean piano

Phil,
Yes sometimes anyone can make a tool that will work. I do not know what  Bill Spurlock's outlook on tool making is , but myself I try to target the market that would like a tool made for them as time is money. Tool makers are selling the time that it takes to design the tool, redesign the tool because the design did not work or to make it work better, gather all the parts, make the tool, ship it , attend conventions to promote and show, etc etc.
Not trying to say that we should not make our own tools when we can, for that is where a lot of us started, but reminding it is an expensive undertaking to develop tools, especially those the quality of the Spurlock, Mannino, Franklin, Mahaffy, Renner, etc, etc, etc

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com