1st tuning w/Pocket RCT

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:51:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/02 6:56:19 PM, ilvey@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< Does it take the other guy 6 hours to tune a piano?...;-]

LOL.  I didn't actually mention how long the battery lasted me, did I?
Normally I take about one and a half hours to tune but in this particular
case I had only one hour before the funeral (at the chapel where the piano
was), so the battery lasted me one hour and fifteen minutes.  Yesterday I
used it again and it only lasted one hour.

I should mention, it's one hour until I get the little message box that says,
"YOUR BATTERY IS LOW.  RECHARGE IT NOW IN ORDER TO NOT LOSE ANY DATA,"  or
something like that.  It probably would last another 20 minutes or so before
going dead.

I'm envious of Roger and his 6 hours of battery life!

Tom Sivak