Invoices

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:59:22 -0500

Alan,

Okaaaay..., whatever works, I guess.  But in my mind writing invoices is an
important part of good business.  I write them not only for the customer's
benefit but for my own as well.  I keep all my invoice pads for a couple years
until I'm sure I won't want to refer back to them.  They also provide any easy
way for me to check that all the churches, schools, etc. have paid me.

How often have I gotten stung by not being paid on the spot?  Maybe five times
in 22 years, although at the moment I can't even think of that many.  And I
doubt that your customers in MO are less conscientious than here.

Regards,
Clyde