Aural versus ETD tuning training

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:56:15 +0100

I think, Don... if you are carefull enough to look at the context of the
thread,,, the useage of quotes around the word "perfect" and other such
obvious qualifiers... then you would see easily enough that we are not
talking about the kind of << perfect >> you rightly dismiss below.

Yet perfection in the sense Andre' and others use the word is very
attaineable. It is also far too easy to slide right by in a moment of
hurriedness or similar distraction.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne